Sounds to Live By
- Chunk Let According to the Onion Chunklet is the long-running magazine that hilariously tackles such world-shifting topics as the "100 Biggest Assholes In Rock."
- Resident Advisor: RA an invaluable resource to both the clued-up music lover and the club goer simply looking for a good night out. With offices in London and Berlin and contributors spanning the globe, RA covers anything and everything that is electronic music-related.
- Sound Bites
- Bright and early every morning FUNK for the PEOPLE has a new song posted and ready for your ears. Get ready to be funkafied!
Urgent F.M. A great site from Ghent Belgium. (Nice and Smooth... but not too smooth). Review Stalker: My type of rock and roll. Love y'all... keep the music coming.
- Regnsky: Great Music to Write With-features a solid mix of electronic as well as indie rock producers and artists. Sounds typical minus the fact that most of these artists are from Denmark and the surrounding countries: it’s a Danish music blog!
Twist and Shout Records: Great music-store, one of the dying bread.
- My Brother Andy's Website- His music takes you over the grand canyon in your flying car.
- Mideast Tunes: This site offers music played by musicians from the Middle East.
- CHERRY BOMBED WASHINGTON AND OREGON SOUNDS
- NEGATIVE LAND: ALL ART RADIO (BE CAREFUL THEY ARE WEIRD)
- Brock Berrigan : Great Mixer of Fine Sounds great for your next cocktail party.
- LASONIC TRC-931: Great Jazz:is a mixed bag of tracks taken from the genres of classic reggae and dancehall reggae broadcasting straight out of Bushwick, Brooklyn.
- The original returns. Great, great tracks.
Wolfgang's Vault of Live Music Archives Southern Rock
Old Time Radio- Radio Dramas