Thursday, February 5, 2009

February 5th, Happy Birthday Dad!

Dad some famous people in history who also share your birthday, want to wish you a happy one.

We'll I'll be pardner Dave, put it there, we share the same birthday. I'll keep my eyes on youse." Belle Starr
(American Outlaw in Texas and Oklahoma Territory)

You aint no politician I've heard of but thanks for sharing my birthday.
Adlai Stevenson

Hit one out of the park today. Go Braves!
Hank Aaron

"I'll be throwing it your way. Lets go Cowboy and Score a Touchdown!"
Roger Staubach

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to me, happy birthday stay out of trouble... and away from Whitney... happy birthday to me...
Bobby Brown
R&B Singer

Hello Cleveland, ummh Denver, Happy Birthday to you!
Christopher Guest



3 comments:

Search This Blog