Saturday, October 15, 2011

Oakland: Colorado County


{1986 (3:00 Recollection)}





I stood in the layup line, wearing my jam shorts, basketball sneakers, and Pee-wee's Playhouse T-shirt.  I waited to run and jump, and then shoot the ball off the backboard.   I loved the feel of releasing the ball and the ball hitting the backboard, and then swish it banks off the rim. 

My brother approached.   (44:365)



“Did you see the Space Shuttle today?”


 Our class had to do math problems instead of watching a teacher go up in space.


 I replied enviously, “NO!”  


Then my brother said, “It went up in a cloud.” 


I thought he was joking, attempting to make the cows loony. 
  
I told him, “Don’t joke about that!”(43:365)


1986 A Musical Rewind




 James: So Many Ways
The House Martins: Happy Hour
The Bolshoi: Away
REM: FALL

Recommendation: Check out Groove Shark then put in your favorite group, or song and listen to what they have a great place to remember when....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog