Thursday, February 12, 2015

Book Lover Confessional:

Oh My... what you have not read this book


To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Yes,  I am not sure how I have never read this book.  But somehow I have never read it.  I think it is strange, that in my 600 plus books that I have read in my life time, I never read to Kill a Mockingbird.   I think one of the reasons is that I often don't like books that have a lot of media around them.   My goal:  To read -  To Kill a Mockingbird before the release of the second book in this series, that will be released really really soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello greetings.

    You are not the only one not to read TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD. I didn't this book too. Harper Lee wrote only one book and she won the Pulitzer price. Now she is coming out with her second novel very soon.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog