Monday, June 8, 2009

Money Mondays



Financial Lies from Peso Diablo:

Come on, Credit Cards are the facts of life, everyone does it, you should do it too...
Truth: Proverbs 22:vii
The rich rules over the poor,
and the borrower is the slave of the lender.

I Corinthians 7:xxiii
You were bought with a price; do not become slaves of men.


Come on: buying a 500 dollar dog would be the best idea right now, it will show the love you have for your child, and make you feel better about life....

Luke 12:xv
And he said to them, “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.”

I Samuel 16:vii
But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”

You have power with your credit card, You can buy it and feel powerful in your purchase:
II Corinthians 12:vii-x
So to keep me from becoming conceited because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, [1] a thorn was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to harass me, to keep me from becoming conceited. 8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog