Read in Blue Highways A Journey into America by William Least Heat-Moon a Theory on Wall Calenders (Would love to see if this is true):
- No Calender: Same as an interstate pit stop.
- One Calender: Preprocessed food assembled in New Jersey (or Los Angeles, California).
- Two Calenders: Only if fish trophy is present.
- Three Calenders: Can't miss on the farm boy breakfasts.
- Four Calenders: Try the ho-made pie too.
- Five Calenders: Keep it under your hat, or they'll franchise (or charge more).