"What might be an atomic Ranchero?"
Well I am glad you asked!"
Join the Atomic Ranchero movement, here is a top ten check list to see if you are an Atomic Ranchero:
- An Atomic Ranchero owns a cowboy hat but not necessarily owns a horse.
- Loves classic trucks, but does not believe in Car Washes. Dirt shows you have been somewhere.
- Is a guy up for adventure especially if it is road-trips, anything to get out of this suburban nightmare.
- Has lived in Colorado, Eastern Oregon, Eastern California, Eastern Washington, Eastern Utah, Southern Wyoming along I-80, Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, parts of Hawaii, or Texas. (Not sure of states: Utah, Idaho).
- Tries not to give a shit. And pictures himself as Johnny Cash giving the middle finger.
- Owns a Jackalope Head mounted on the wall.
- Loves the Mythic Space of High lonesome Clouds
- Thinks South Park is about his early years.
- Loves the 1950's with a twist. Imagine the 50's only dirtier and more real.
- Loves Fat Tire Beer because it washes away all the dusty trails explored during the back roads trips.