A panoramic view point of Christianity today:
"Billy Graham His Life and Influence" is a book that centers the history of Christian Evangelicalism since 1949. The book provides a panoramic view point of Christianity today.
The book also shares with the reader what it means to be a Christian Man. A man who loves freely and passionately; George W. Bush said about Billy Graham, "He didn't make you feel guilty, he made you feel loved." (249)
Themes that are covered in this book are:
- Christianity and Culture
- Mainstream Evangelicalism since 1949.
- Orthodoxy vs. Orthopraxy
- Media's Coverage of American Evangelicals.
- How seminaries have dealt with the questions of the 20th and 21st century.
- How did Denominations interact with each other during this time period?
- How do men of God interact with people of power (especially presidents)?
Cluck It Real Good