Thursday, February 11, 2010

Reading Life, Questions?



I ask myself, "How I should get all that reading done, how should I organize my reading plan to read all the books in my collection? There is too much of a good thing, and this can be proven with the amount of books I have in my library.


Should one read certain books during certain times of year?

I read the series of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy yearly; I begin the book on July 4 and end the book when my wife returns to school.


Should I read books written by African Americans during the month of June or in February?

 Is it a cliché or straight to read James Joyce in March?

 I guess I am wondering if this is clichéd contrition, or a good way to get to read all the books in my collection.
 Or maybe I should just get rid of them all and start over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog