Monday, February 1, 2010

5 Things Worth Clucking About 2/01/2010



1.  The Scorpions have broken up. This brings a tear to my eye.   I will always remember the night I went with a German and a Japanese student to the concert.   On the way home my Ford Taurus Station Wagon broke down due to a blown alternator.  The winds of Change ohhhhhhh!!!!!!
2.  Tallahassee has agreed to a bullet train between Orlando and Tampa.
3.  Green Day win Record of the Year with: 21st Century Breakdown.
4.  J.D. Salinger Dies.   
What I was really hanging around for, I was trying to feel some kind of a good-by.  I mean I've left schools and places I didn't even know I was leaving them.  I hate that.  I don't care if it's a sad good-by or a bad good-by, but when I leave a place I like to know I'm leaving it.  If you don't, you feel even worse.  ~J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye, Chapter 1
5.  Obama tickles Republican ears with talk on Nuclear Power, and Offshore Drilling.

1 comment:

Search This Blog