Friday, July 2, 2010

I Dream Of New Belgium Fat Tire Beer Sipped from My Backyard





Oh yeah, I did have a dream:  I was cruising on Alameda (in Denver Colorado) on a bike, but Alemeda had been transported to here in Lakeland Florida.   I passed a liquor store.  I took a double look, and saw that their was a sign for New Belgium Beer's Fat Tire,   one of the best beers ever,  so I get all excited because Fat Tire can not be acquired east of the Mississippi River region,  I go inside the store, leaving my bike unlocked outside.   They have set up a jug pouring business where one can buy a jug and fill the glass jug with the amber liquid.  I pour myself a jug and leave with anticipation of a great drink, but when I get outside the liquor store, there is no bike to be found.  I walk home with contentment as my guide.  

1 comment:

  1. Look in the owners' manual or on the inside of the driver's side door for the standard cold tire inflation pressure. This number is the lowest PSI one would inflate the tires to and is suggested by the car's manufacturer. Read below for reasons inflation may be placed higher.Tires Florida

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog