|Independent minds float, on freedom of ideas.|
I love the freedom of E books because:
- One does not have to go somewhere to get the book.The bookstore, library, or bookmobile does not have determine what you read.
- The reader can choose the price they are willing to pay for the books, or how much they can afford to pay in order to get a book.
- Classic books are free and can be found most easily. This has increased the reading of 19th century literature. I am appreciating ROMANTIC writers, because of Good Reads and Guttenberg.org.
- No back aches. Imagine if I had to lug around 303 books in my backpack, I could not move the bag. Lets see 303 books each book a pound, that is 303 pounds. Eecks.
- The Humble EBook group has even allowed the buyer the role in how the funds are to be divided. One can give 90% to the author, 5% to the Publishing Company, and 5% as a donation to the chosen charity.