Friday, October 19, 2012

Reviews: Spotify Service

I love Spotify because one can find almost any song one desires.   Currently I am listening to Chet Akins and Les Paul on the Album Chster and Lester as recommended by 1,000 Albums to Listen to before you Die.   It is groovy.
My buddy Tim and Mike last night had a lot of fun finding reggae songs, and old UB40 songs to listen to.  Mike is excited about his wedding and was looking up songs he wanted at the reception.
 I also found an obscure band called Do Rag, who wowed me one night at a live show at the Fox Theatre in Boulder Colorado.  The band only has a 7" and Spotify Found it for me.
  I also listened to Reverend Paytons' Big Damn Band.  They opened up for Flogging Molly.   All in all the service is fantastic and I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog