Tuesday, October 26, 2010

i GROK DO YOU??????

 
( A BIT OF FREE VERSE)
I attempt
to write every day and hope you can join me in my journey.   Each journey begins with a single foot forward, drifting away from the space capsule or your Honda Odyssey.   These words are not written to make any sense.   They are written to write 200 words a day.   I remember that V. Woolf spent hours and then shredded all the words because they did not add up.   I am glad for editors, I am glad for order, I am also glad for Chaos, they are all holy proof that we are living in a world that has fallen but in our sinful  states we can join with other sinners and embrace them fully.  I was  in a play once where I fell off the stage, I remember saying “oh shit!!!!” as the lights came out.  Art is exposure.
SOMETIMES OUR WORDS ARE STRONG COFFEE, WE MUST BEWARE ... 
I AM SURE YOU WANT TO ANALYZE MY WRITING.   TO FIGURE OUT: WHAT’S CRAZY ROTHBARD UP TO … BUT YE FORGET THAT WRITERS ARE PEOPLE AND THAT THE WRITEN WORD IS ALIVE.   
QUANTITY OVER QUALITY: 
I DARE TO DRINK THE WATER OUT WITH YOU BROTHERS
DO YOU GROK.  ITS OKAY IF YOU DON’T… YOU MAY OR MAY NOT SOMEDAY….
I at times just like you are a stranger in a strange land.   Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog