Thursday, September 2, 2010

Eatin’ Our Children with a Splash of Cajun Sauce






These are the demands and sayings of Lee:

I wish that Lee would have seen how truly ironic his act was to social critiques. Yes we have too many people on this planet! Yes there are too many problems! But this has not stopped the hope of faith in something out there bigger than MAN as a solution.

Some people pray for Television to change their lives. Some pray to Jesus. Some pray to Obama. And some even pray to a yellow submarine goddess living in what was once called Atlantis. He was praying for change and a new respect for our environment, not something bad in itself, but it was misguided.

He wrote palely compared to Jonathan Swift Modest Proposal. Enjoy the read.



I am also sorry to anyone I offended in my comments about the Discovery Channel Dude.  I got caught up in my emotional display and acted out of haste, I know that there are a number of other faiths out there... and the only way to reach these people is through loving them... not pushing an agenda down their throats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog