- Check out Ushpizin: A film about Sukkot and the beauty of inviting strangers in to your home in hopes of a celebrated holiday. The link is to a movie in Hebrew just watch and enjoy the interaction.
- Go Camping. Get out of the house.
- Build a Booth from an old Sand Box, include Grape leaves. (One thing I did as a child with my mom and still remember fondly.)
- Invite a someone new to your house for dinner. (Be careful about this, best way to go about this is to invite someone new you know from Synagogue or Church).
- Make a dinner to celebrate Fall...and drink plenty of wine. Read tales of liberation and how that liberation and hope will never fail with God. We are not there yet, but we are on our way.
For more on Sukkot and Celebrating the Festival Check Out: AISH's Sukkot.