Friday, September 17, 2010

Its hard to find Dog Eared Books 


Dear Readers. 

I agree with Preston Stafford that my book selections should be more reflective of the state that the book is representing.   However, it is difficult to find books that are always in groove with the state; when I find a book that is more fitting for a state I will redo the State's suggestion.   Until then, I will continue to look for where the author lives and use that as my state selection.   I would love to hear from my readers if they have any suggestions of books they feel best fit the landscape of the state they live in (or know well).  Until then I will have to luck onto books, and hope they represent some part of the authors home state.

Thank you very much, Gregorio Roth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog