Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dune Finished Today!!!!!


Dune (Dune Chronicles, #1)Dune by Frank Herbert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I finished Dune, after about five attempts in my life time.   I listened to the whole book, but that counts for me.  

A good read, allthough I want to read the other books to see if I clearly liked it.   Thinking about writing a more thorough review in the near future.  So stay tuned in for a next installment of Greg in Space.


View all my reviews

A major character in Flannary O'Connor's book: Wise Blood





  1. Mulengro - Charles De Lint
  2. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
  3.  A Farewell to Arms by Hemingway 
  4. Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert Heinlein
  5. Dune: Frank Herbert
  6. Bridge of San Louis Rey: 
  7. Wise Blood by Flannery O'Connor
So Far I rate them the following: 
  1. Wise Blood by Flannery O'Connor
  2. Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert Heinlein
  3. Dune by Frank Herbert
  4. Mulengro by Charles De Lint
  5. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradburry
  6. Bridge of San Louis Rey
  7. A Farewell to Arms by Hemingway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog