Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Page 36 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 (H.P. Lovecraft)

Game II


It is said in Ulthar, which lies beyond the river Skai, no none may kill a cat, and this I can verily believe as I gaze upon him sitteth purring before the fire. H.P. Love Craft Dreams of Terror and Death

But my allergies do render me near death, from the dander of the cat.   The cat smiles at me, knowingly, distrubing me, every day that cat rubs her fur on me and my allergies rend me hopeless.  The air is full of that feline dander that renders me into my asthmatic spats.   I hate rules like this cat shall not be eaten on Thursdays before noon and 3:30, but on this planet this cat must never ever be eaten.   Felines make such great meals.   But now I am regressing into senseless hyperbole.

 Rules of the GameChoose any book in your library (fiction is best).  With the book in your hands, turn  the page to your current age.  Mine is 36, so I will be using page 36 of that book.   From the first full paragraph on that page, type/write out the first sentence.  Then from that sentence write, for one minute, (start out small) timed.  Allow yourself to write anything that comes to your mind, for a whole minute. Do not self censor.  Music may aid in this discover writing. Written to the Podcast Ones and Zeros. 
  Rush type it. Don't work for quality, work for continuous writing.  Just keep typing the whole minute.  Don't stop.  Don't think, just write. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog